“You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” ~Hillary DePiano
I can’t believe I almost forgot.
Always with each New Year, I want to find out what year it is in the Chinese Zodiac. Last year was the Year of the Horse and I do think it was an intense, transformative year.
Luckily, something (you, Universe) reminded me to do some research.
Here’s what I discovered:
- 2015 is the Year of the Sheep (Goat) and it begins on February 19th and ends February 7th, 2016.
- The sheep represents peace, harmony and tranquility. I am all for that! But these things are not going to simply fall on our laps. If we seek more peace, we must make a concerted effort to choose more peace. If it’s harmony we long for, we must choose forgiveness over anger.
- 2015 will be a year of inspiration. This means listening to our intuition more. Since I consider myself an inspiration junkie, I am excited about that! Inspiration, keep on coming!
- We can also expect this is a year where we will move forward from relationships that are unstable or causing us angst. More honesty will be present. Nothing causes more anxiety than being in limbo, so I hope that’s true.
- If you’re entering this year after going through some rough times, you may find 2015’s energy will feel more calming. This is the ideal time for some positive changes to come your way.
- We may focus on being healthy—and making healthier choices through our habits and diets—more than we ever have before. I definitely see a shift towards this already.
- Naturally, all these things together mean that 2015 can be a year of deep healing.
- It also means that this can be a year of renewal or new beginnings where major things we have been working towards or simply envisioning (hi, vision board!) finally come to be. How exciting is that?
I love reading about the symbolism of any year. And 2015 sounds so promising and fulfilling.
Even though I like to think that anything is possible at any time, I also like believing that each year brings a better chance for certain energies or possibilities.
Continue being open for the idea that anything is possible while maybe being just a little more open to the idea that 2015 brings the promise of more harmony, peace and inspiration.
After all, it can’t hurt.
“In this moment, you are precisely as you should be. In this moment, there is infinite possibility.” ~Victoria Moran